Palacký University Olomouc is a university with long-standing tradition. Founded in 1573, it is the oldest university in Moravia and the second-oldest university in the Czech Republic. Today it is a modern higher education facility with copious scientific and research activities. About 22000 students study in about 840 accredited study programmes at eight faculties. Palacký University Olomouc is one of the very top Czech universities, and one of the most important Central European centres of education and research.
- Chlorophyll a fluorescence induction
- Mathematical modelling of chlorophyll a fluorescence induction and of photosynthetic function
- Multiscale modeling of photosynthesis
- Plant phenotyping by chlorophyll a fluorescence imaging
- Biophysics of photosynthesis